BLOG'S OWNER :)

My photo
Hello peeps, you can call me Miera or Hayatz . I'm a twenty-one years old naughty girl and studying a major in accounting . Here where I express everything that comes to my head and bittersweet experiences of my life . Feel free to leave your comments and sharing anything with me. Thankyou Thankyou for visiting loves (:

Followers

Saturday, June 26, 2010

ANIEM AFIQAH

~ dear l0vely friend ~
dat owez with me n my g0od listener (:

   H.A.P.P.Y  B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y  


may Allah bless u n success in ur life ~
n always happy (:
thanx 4 friendship n evrything dat we hve done .






~ h0pe we 0wez t0gether ~


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ilysm ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥




ikhlas 4  a.n.i.e.m  a.f.i.q.a.h




Learn from yesterday, Life for today and Hope for tomorrow.

No comments:

Copyright by Miera Hayatz