BLOG'S OWNER :)

My photo
Hello peeps, you can call me Miera or Hayatz . I'm a twenty-one years old naughty girl and studying a major in accounting . Here where I express everything that comes to my head and bittersweet experiences of my life . Feel free to leave your comments and sharing anything with me. Thankyou Thankyou for visiting loves (:

Followers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

NAZNIN AFIFA

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY
SAYANG !!!!

12 SEPT 2010

sgt btuah kn coz ur bday jatuh pd ari rya (;
urm
ira doakn iffa bhgia slalu 
dsamping org tsyg n ktorg .heee
anyway
thanx 4 being my fwenz 
n owez wit us syg !
ktorg sentiasa doakn
yg tbek tok iffa ^_^



Learn from yesterday, Life for today and Hope for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

selamat hari jadi sayang...ops, hehe

Copyright by Miera Hayatz