BLOG'S OWNER :)

My photo
Hello peeps, you can call me Miera or Hayatz . I'm a twenty-one years old naughty girl and studying a major in accounting . Here where I express everything that comes to my head and bittersweet experiences of my life . Feel free to leave your comments and sharing anything with me. Thankyou Thankyou for visiting loves (:

Followers

Monday, October 25, 2010

MEOR SHAHMEL


For dearly friend ,

~ HAPPY  BIRTHDAY ~

24 OCTOBER

awk .
sy slalu doakan tbek tok awk
slalu doakn awk dpt tempuh dugaan hidup dengan redha
sy tahu awk kuat

May all your wishes come true & ALLAH bless you



With a lot of love, 
I just want to say sorry for everything happened
seriously,
sy x ada niat na lukakan hati awk
n
sy x prnah na jauhkn diri or lupakan awk
just dats .

i cant love u more than a friend
i want to say thanx coz u always be by my side
i dont want u away n loose from me

one more ,
smlm ttbe awk ajk sy kua tme sy 
not in a good mood 
n sorry sgt
sy layan awk x bek
kcian awk ..
MAAF ! 

sy x prnh lupa birthday awk
sy byk problem
dats why sy menyepi 
 I'm so glad had a brother like you !! 





Learn from yesterday, Life for today and Hope for tomorrow.

No comments:

Copyright by Miera Hayatz