BLOG'S OWNER :)

My photo
Hello peeps, you can call me Miera or Hayatz . I'm a twenty-one years old naughty girl and studying a major in accounting . Here where I express everything that comes to my head and bittersweet experiences of my life . Feel free to leave your comments and sharing anything with me. Thankyou Thankyou for visiting loves (:

Followers

Friday, October 15, 2010

A MONTH HAPPENED

nothing to say
juz i want to tell 
past is past ! 

aku x kco hdup org
so jgn ade org na kco hdup aku
aku jd bek bler dtg cnie
aku x kesa apa korg na uat kt aku
tp agak2 laa
jgn smp aku mletup 

................. pliz ................

lao na uat pape fkir prasaan org jgk
jgn ingat diri tu btul sgt

yes ! ak pown jhat !
at least aku x kco hdup org k
aku x cri mslah nga korg 
think carefully darl !! (^_^)



Learn from yesterday, Life for today and Hope for tomorrow.

No comments:

Copyright by Miera Hayatz