BLOG'S OWNER :)

My photo
Hello peeps, you can call me Miera or Hayatz . I'm a twenty-one years old naughty girl and studying a major in accounting . Here where I express everything that comes to my head and bittersweet experiences of my life . Feel free to leave your comments and sharing anything with me. Thankyou Thankyou for visiting loves (:

Followers

Friday, December 10, 2010

~ R.E.S.U.L.T ~ (^_^)



10 . 12 .10


cantek kan tarikh nie ?
huhhhhh
Actually nie tarikh keramat untuk student UiTM .
result keluar !!


Macam - macam rasa ade tau ari nie .
Debar . gementar . takot . gelisah . trauma . memang tak senang duduk lahhh 
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
lawak2

Anyway .
.... Alhamdulillah ....
Congratulations yeahh bagi yang lulus dengan cemerlang !
&
Bagi yang ade gagal . chill guys !
Kita usaha lagi sem depan .
Jangan putus asa . At least , kita dah usaha sebaik mungkin kan :))


:: what you did . you will get back ::



Learn from yesterday, Life for today and Hope for tomorrow.

No comments:

Copyright by Miera Hayatz