BLOG'S OWNER :)

My photo
Hello peeps, you can call me Miera or Hayatz . I'm a twenty-one years old naughty girl and studying a major in accounting . Here where I express everything that comes to my head and bittersweet experiences of my life . Feel free to leave your comments and sharing anything with me. Thankyou Thankyou for visiting loves (:

Followers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

MUHAMAD FIKRI .



A great friend . A good listener and caring brother . 
Thanks for being all that friend . I'm really appreciate it .
I'm so glad that Allah gave me friend like you .

I know its too late to update about it . But nak update jugak ! Hahaa .
* sukahatilabelogakukan .

27 MEI 2011


~ HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ~

Here, I want to say thanks again for everything .
May Allah bless you .
All the best in anything you do and may all your wishes comes true .
Love you friend and our friendship !

Oke . Its for him :)


* plisssss take care a lot my jantung hati nie oke ! 



Location : Pandan jaya with some of dearest besties . Thank you all




Learn from yesterday, Life for today and Hope for tomorrow.

1 comment:

syuk prada said...

bestnye..
bila ni myra?

Copyright by Miera Hayatz