BLOG'S OWNER :)

My photo
Hello peeps, you can call me Miera or Hayatz . I'm a twenty-one years old naughty girl and studying a major in accounting . Here where I express everything that comes to my head and bittersweet experiences of my life . Feel free to leave your comments and sharing anything with me. Thankyou Thankyou for visiting loves (:

Followers

Friday, October 21, 2011

NURLIYANA.

Assalamualaikum .

Hello lovely peeps, and happy Friday to you! 
Hope your weekend is full of wonderful things!

This entry special for one of my girlfriend !


Dear Yana ,
Kau tahu maksud entry aku kali nie kan ?
As usual lol . HEHEEE

Make it happy,you have nothing to worry about age but instead you or we should thanks the lord for all the good memories that we already experienced -


H.A.P.P.Y  B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y !

With lots of love,
I wish you a lovely day, not just today because it is your birthday, but all year round. 
May you always wake up in the morning with a smile on your face. 
May Allah bless you dear.
I'm so glad that Allah gave me friend like you.
I'm so grateful that I have you.
Thanks for being there with me in whatever of the situations.

I'm taking your birthday as an opportunity to thank you for all that you are to me. 
I will never be able to forget the support that you have given me.
Thanks because you're always be my side and also others.
Friend forever, yeah ?  

***

BIRTHDAY GIRL CELEBRATION.

Location : Dengkil, Selangor.
With : Sukma & Syahmi & Suhail
Date : 16 October 2011 ( 6 days before her birthday)

* Celebrated awal sebab semua tengah cuti sem. 
Time tu pon just kitorang yang amik muet ade kat KL*




Apa-apa pun,
Thank you so much Syahmi sebab sanggup layan karenah dan
bawak kitorang pergi tempat Yana sekali dengan beli kek bagai.
* Thanks orang gila
:P *

Thank you so much Suhail sebab tolong jayakan plan kitorang walaupun kantoiiii jugak akhirnya.
HAHAAAA !

Last, thanks Sukma as the second planner and for the card we done together 


Hasilnya :


Warning to Yana :
Make sure kau simpan elok-elok flower tu keyh. Hilang siap kau !
 ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀

babe, i love you so much much and much !

***

A few photo before the celebration. 

Location : Taman Wetland, Putrajaya.







True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable
Kbaiiii !
:)



Learn from yesterday, Life for today and Hope for tomorrow.

No comments:

Copyright by Miera Hayatz