BLOG'S OWNER :)

My photo
Hello peeps, you can call me Miera or Hayatz . I'm a twenty-one years old naughty girl and studying a major in accounting . Here where I express everything that comes to my head and bittersweet experiences of my life . Feel free to leave your comments and sharing anything with me. Thankyou Thankyou for visiting loves (:

Followers

Friday, October 21, 2011

Why You Are The Right One.



Why you are the right one :

1. I can be myself when I am with you.
2. I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked.
3. I love the way you keep your cool when I do something stupid.
4.  I like how you can quickly after a fight with me.
5. Your extreme patience with me even when I push it to the limit sometimes.
6. Your loyalty to me and everyone or everything that matters to you.
7. Your love has helped me to rediscover myself.
8. Your faithfulness, craziness and amazing voice.
9. Your gentleness with me.
10. How you’re not afraid to be a risk-taker.
11. How you always bring out the best in me.
12. How you are always 100% honest no matter what. 
13. How much excitement you bring into my life everyday.
14. How you are always concerned about me and my well-being.
15. How much you and I share in common together about everything.
16. How you always tell me and show me everyday how much you love me.
17. How you are always understanding with me even when I don’t deserve it.
18. How you always help me when I need or ask you to and sometimes when I don’t ask.
19. The way you always say awesome things about me to other people.
20. The way you’ve opened up your heart and life to me.
22. The way that you know how to be a real man.
21. The way you always encourage and believe in me.
23. The way you talk.
24. Yes, you mean the world to me.
25. You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going.
26. You always make me feel that you are by my side no matter what.
27. Because you make me feel like, like, like I have never felt before.
28. Because you make me feel complete with you.
29. Because you make me happy and smile.
30. Last! Thanks for everything :)




Real men never stop trying to show a girl how much she means to him, even after he got her.

...

Some love one, some love two, I love one and that one is you !



✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ 




Learn from yesterday, Life for today and Hope for tomorrow.

No comments:

Copyright by Miera Hayatz