BLOG'S OWNER :)

My photo
Hello peeps, you can call me Miera or Hayatz . I'm a twenty-one years old naughty girl and studying a major in accounting . Here where I express everything that comes to my head and bittersweet experiences of my life . Feel free to leave your comments and sharing anything with me. Thankyou Thankyou for visiting loves (:

Followers

Monday, September 6, 2010

hAppy bIrthdAy sAyAng !!!

huhhh ..
so many friends's birthday this month
including my girls 

sorry for the late wishes dear

k0rg ,i wish you 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY okay !!
may ALLAH bless u 
all da best luck in wutever you have in ur life
sweet 19 *

~ syita ~
03092010

~ syila ~
04092010

~ zue ~
05092010

best kawan nga korg 
friends forever lol
love you all laaa

^_^


Learn from yesterday, Life for today and Hope for tomorrow.

No comments:

Copyright by Miera Hayatz