BLOG'S OWNER :)

My photo
Hello peeps, you can call me Miera or Hayatz . I'm a twenty-one years old naughty girl and studying a major in accounting . Here where I express everything that comes to my head and bittersweet experiences of my life . Feel free to leave your comments and sharing anything with me. Thankyou Thankyou for visiting loves (:

Followers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

ohh ! miss them damn much ! ♥

nggeeeeeeeee ....
sudah seminggu saya di rumah .
so bored !
nothing to do !
tido ~ makan ~ on9 ~ tgk tv
ohhhhhhhh ....
saya tersangat laa bosan !

ohh mummy !! I want work plizz ^,^
tapi apakan daya , my mom said : cannot !! duduk rumah sudah .
aiishhhh .. yelaa2  ):

tetiba teringat lak kat kawan2 sy . especially all my BFF ♥
ape la dorg buat kan cuti nie ?
apa2 pun have a nice holiday guys !
naseb bek laa ade fb . ley gak jmp korg ari2 kt situ .
lagi2 si GAGAGA tu . aiishhh . kau tetap jadi teman setia chat aku . HAHAA
eh eh aku terjumpa 1 video la kt lappy aku 
ohhhh ..
lagi laa aku bertambah rindu kat korg !
more more n more !!!!
love u so much lah .. MUUAHHHHHX !!

santapan umum ~

*sorry . I cant rotate this video . HEHEE



Learn from yesterday, Life for today and Hope for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ahmad Azri said...

taw xpa...tp lg sbulan lebih je nk bukak sems br...sabar k... ^^

Copyright by Miera Hayatz