BLOG'S OWNER :)

My photo
Hello peeps, you can call me Miera or Hayatz . I'm a twenty-one years old naughty girl and studying a major in accounting . Here where I express everything that comes to my head and bittersweet experiences of my life . Feel free to leave your comments and sharing anything with me. Thankyou Thankyou for visiting loves (:

Followers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

SUKMA JUMARI


Sukma !
the best friend in my life ! n also most important to me 
I met her when I was in college .
we always together since our first day in college until now
and hope that will remain forever yeahh ! :))
she also always there for me no matter hard or easy .
like people says :
where she is . I was there too ! HAHAHAA
A good friend , right ? :P

Dear my lovely bestfriend a.k.a my PA , 

~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~

sorry a little boring when we celebrating your birthday 
last night ~
but hope it will be the memories of your life 
and will not forget it :))

I have no something special to you .
Just it !

Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore! 

May this year bring with it all the success and fulfillment your heart desires !
then .
hope our friendship lasting until the end of life 



I love you damn much !
Thanks for being my the best friend 
and
you always be patient with my neglected ! HEHEHHE


You're not getting older , but you're getting better dear!
:D


Learn from yesterday, Life for today and Hope for tomorrow.

No comments:

Copyright by Miera Hayatz