BLOG'S OWNER :)

My photo
Hello peeps, you can call me Miera or Hayatz . I'm a twenty-one years old naughty girl and studying a major in accounting . Here where I express everything that comes to my head and bittersweet experiences of my life . Feel free to leave your comments and sharing anything with me. Thankyou Thankyou for visiting loves (:

Followers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

HAVING A GREAT WEEKEND WITH THEM :))


Hye guys :)
That's my lovely girls .
My supporters . My inspiration .
My havoc friends .
We do everything together without thinking of what other people say .
Just people who really know me will know who we are .
Thanks for those who always being beside us .
Love ! 

Sygs ! Thanks for spending your time last weekend .
Macam - macam yang jadi kan . 
Kerja jalan . jalan n jalan .
HAHAHHAHAH

Bak kata ak : Kalau orang tengok kita sah kata gilo ! :]

Its oke laa . Asal happy sudah ! HOHOO

First Step : TS & PAVILION






Ape kitorang buat kat sana yup ? Huhuu
Shopping sikit2 n movie aje . 
Pikir punya pikir , kitorang decided nak tgk movie nie ! 


Scary ke movie nie ? Ade sampai jerit-jerit x ? 
HAHAHAHHA .
Seriously , for me . Movie nie x best sangat . Sampai nak tertido pun ada . 
Jalan ceritanya a little bored . Last - last baru ada macam lawak sikit .
Apa pun enjoy jelaa . huhu

Before that . We've take some pictures .
Giler kamera sungguh ! 
HEHEE . Jangan marah yup ! :)



Oke . Korang memang sweet ! :P



Last Step : A&W and BB






Next Day : Wong Solo time !
Thanks to Eqaqa Rohimi because bawak kitorang pergi sana :)



You All The Best ! 

Created by ,

~ M.I.E.R.A  H.A.Y.A.T.Z ~




Learn from yesterday, Life for today and Hope for tomorrow.

No comments:

Copyright by Miera Hayatz