BLOG'S OWNER :)

My photo
Hello peeps, you can call me Miera or Hayatz . I'm a twenty-one years old naughty girl and studying a major in accounting . Here where I express everything that comes to my head and bittersweet experiences of my life . Feel free to leave your comments and sharing anything with me. Thankyou Thankyou for visiting loves (:

Followers

Friday, October 28, 2011

Quotes.

If you're going to make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears.

***
You'll never know what true happiness feels like until you fall in love and you'll never understand what pain really is, until you lose it.

***
A woman who truly loves you will be angry at you for so many things, 
but will always stick around.

***
When I truly care for someone, their mistakes never change my feelings 
cause my mind gets angry but heart still cares.

***
Every time I think about you, 
I have to remind myself that if you wanted to talk to me, you would.

***
When I reply with one word answer, it means I'm mad at you. 
Then you're supposed to ask me what's wrong & I'll tell you.

***
You can't change the past. 
But you can always do better today & have a brighter tomorrow.



:)



Learn from yesterday, Life for today and Hope for tomorrow.

No comments:

Copyright by Miera Hayatz