BLOG'S OWNER :)

My photo
Hello peeps, you can call me Miera or Hayatz . I'm a twenty-one years old naughty girl and studying a major in accounting . Here where I express everything that comes to my head and bittersweet experiences of my life . Feel free to leave your comments and sharing anything with me. Thankyou Thankyou for visiting loves (:

Followers

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Hello 2012!

Assalamualaikum peeps!

 Pepagi lagi dah on laptop online bagai and nie terasa nak update beloggg laa . Hee . Well yeah. Excited nak masuk tahun baru! Pejam celik pejam celik , woww 2012 bakal menjelma!
Terasa sekejap je 2011 berlalu and 2012 dialu-alukan tanpa segan silu. 
chewahhh #ayat sentimental sekejap!



Goodbye 2011 and Hello 2012. Please be nice with me ☜(*▽*)☞ .


For me, personally, 2011 is the most amazing year I ever had. 
So many wonderful things happened and I'm feel very grateful. 
Thanks Allah. Alhamdulillah for the great happiness I got.
Sepanjang 2011 banyak persoalan tentang diri ini terjawab and ia merupakan pengalaman yang paling terindah dan bermakna. First of all , I want to say a million thanks to my parents, family, lovely friends, HIM and people that always beside me while I was so hard and painful. 
I love you all so much loves!
Semangat dari korang sangat berharga for me and it make me strong until now.
Thank you!
N sorry if ade termoody sana sini dengan korang. Seriously tak ada niat pon nak buat korang marah or terasa. I'm very grateful to have you all in my life.
Anugerah paling berharga!


H A P P N E W  Y E A R  P E E P S ! W E L C O M E  2 0 1 2 !


Dan sempena tahun baru ini aku dah berazam nak mencapai beberapa perkara di bawah :

Grad on time and continue to degree in accountancy. #PalingPenting.
Recover my pain #ReallyHope!
Remain with HIM.
Kurangkan shopping and berat badan :P #ItuPunKalauBolehLaaKan.
Ambil lesen kereta after all the things settle. Hee
Last! Pandai masak #Sikit-sikitPunJadiLaa.

InsyaAllah.
So apa azam korang ? Semoga azam tahun baru korang pun tercapai okeyh ?


Note:
If your house smells good, people perceive you as a good person. 
If there is a bad smell, people may perceive you another way.
Renung-renungkan ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿!

#okebaiiiiii!



Learn from yesterday, Life for today and Hope for tomorrow.

No comments:

Copyright by Miera Hayatz