BLOG'S OWNER :)

My photo
Hello peeps, you can call me Miera or Hayatz . I'm a twenty-one years old naughty girl and studying a major in accounting . Here where I express everything that comes to my head and bittersweet experiences of my life . Feel free to leave your comments and sharing anything with me. Thankyou Thankyou for visiting loves (:

Followers

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Zuue Zambree

Hey peeps.
Just a short entry special for Sis Zuue Zambree .


On your special day,
I wish you all that you desire. 
May Allah bless you with love and care.
Enjoy every moment, every day of your life. 



H A P PB I R T H D A Y !



Dear sis,
Thank you for being my friend even though we dont know each other right :D
I'm really appreciated it!
Kita suka kawan dengan akak and dah anggap macam kakak sendiri. Hee
Boleh camtu ?
You're such a good friend and I'm very comfortable with you.
Thanks to Zai too.
Sebab you laa I dapat kenal dengan sis zue kan kan.
Family korang memang best and happening bangatttt ! #Jeles.
Korang langsung tak sombong and kawan dengan iera macam dah lama kenal.
Ouchhh! Suka suka . Heee
 

Happy Birthday again sis!
Semoga panjang umur and murah rezeki.
Cepat-cepat kahwin tau and jangan lupa jemput kita. HEHEE
Very hope that we can meet one day.
InsyaAllah.



Learn from yesterday, Life for today and Hope for tomorrow.

No comments:

Copyright by Miera Hayatz